Home » » Hearing on H.B. 3520 to Amend the Texas "Futility" Law

Hearing on H.B. 3520 to Amend the Texas "Futility" Law

I am glad that I made the trip down to Austin yesterday to testify on H.B. 3520.  I have posted a copy of my written testimony here.  But I hasten to add that listening to the other witnesses and speaking to stakeholders in the hallways gave me a fuller appreciation of some issues.  (That is why I am glad I came.)  Therefore, the written testimony that I prepared prior to the hearing does not now fully reflect my current view on H.B. 3520.  I hope to pull together my notes and post about that on the flight back to Philadelphia today.  





The video of the hearing is available here.  My testimony starts at about 4:23:00 and appears to last over 30 minutes.  I thought it just seemed to last a long time.

  



If You Like product from here Click Here free product informationGoogle Android PC Tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | SEO Template | Free Template
Copyright © 2011. What Is Medical - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger