Home » » April 12th Hearing on H.B. 3520 to Amend the Texas Advance Directives Act

April 12th Hearing on H.B. 3520 to Amend the Texas Advance Directives Act

On Tuesday, April 11, 2011, the Human Services Committee of the Texas House of Representatives will hold a public hearing  on the Patient and Family Treatment Choice Rights Act of 2011, H.B. 3520


I will be there.  I somewhat anticipated that I might participate in this session’s review of the law (there were numerous bills and hearings in the 2007 and 2009 sessions).  Here is a picture of me in front of the Texas Capitol, in June, when I was in town for the annual ASLME Health Law Professors Conference.  


If You Like product from here Click Here free product informationGoogle Android PC Tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | SEO Template | Free Template
Copyright © 2011. What Is Medical - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger